Sunday, October 24, 2010

My First Ever Tag Blog

   Originally written and published -Saturday, April 21, 2007 

Tagged to post 10 things about myself so that you may judge me more sufficiently...

1.)  
My most guilty pleasure (that's not to say I love this more than anything else, I don't, it's just the most embarrassing thing that I like). The song "We Built this City (On Rock and Roll)" by Starship (formally The Jefferson Airplane)


2.)  I love the smell of Brake Cleaning Fluid. It's not like I huff it, I just enjoy the smell when I am changing the brakes on my car, or when someone else is using it for its intended propose.

3.)  I am very agnostic…and still haven't made a decision of what exactly is the "truth"…even now, I continue to second-guess myself as to whether I am correct in believing in science, or a superior being. One of the principle theories of Quantum Physics is that: there is not a future out there waiting to happen, but multiple possibilities waiting to be discovered. I guess the same could be said about the truth. Whatever their is to prove, can be. It is merely a function of declaration. I don't know if it is because my mother was a nun, and I was raised catholic, but I keep waiting for a sign that never comes.

4.)  My house…. The one I spent my early childhood in, is a place I think about all the time. It haunts me…. And it comforts me at the same time. Life was never the same after I left that house…. The world is safer now (at least for me), but it's not as magical as it was back then and there.

5.)  I can say my ABCs backward…at least I have twice, and under very serious consequence if I could not do it. I should have been arrested both times, but for some reason, I never was.

 6.)  I am unable to make a group decision of where to eat…as long as they serve an alterative to French Fries, I'm good…

7.)  I HATE reading …well I did, until about three years ago. Now I can't get enough of it (in small doses of course).

8.) I love summertime…at least the idea of it. I love it so much, I want to take it behind a middle school, and get it pregnant!!!  It is for me a time of year that is full of possibility. As a kid, it was so much fun going on vacations, falling asleep in the racetrack grandstands four nights a week and it was the one time of year I felt safe. I didn't have to worry about getting my ass kicked by my parents for something I did at school. Up until the summer that I was 19, every single summer, was one I will never forget. Since then they have never lived up to my expectations, but for some reason the romance has never faded….   this year, will be the summer I am never going to forget.

9.)  My car is a complete disaster area…I need yellow caution tape…its a mess…I wish it smelled like pickles …I am currently interviewing to fill the position of my own personal "car boy"…this person would be required to drive me around and be available whenever I decide, I might need to be driven somewhere…this person would also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of my car…which involves knowing what is important enough to keep and putting it in its appropriate place…and then trashing the remainder.

10.)  Sometimes, I feel like life is always going to let  me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment